Please review the following guidelines before posting a rating and/or comment on the Site:
- Be honest and objective in your assessment of a college, or university;
- Limit your comments to what is in the college's or university's control;
- Proof your comments before submitting. Poor spelling will not cause your rating to be removed. However, poor spelling may result in your rating being discredited by those who read it;
- Leave off your Name, Initials, Pseudo Name, or any sort of identifying mark when posting;
- Remember that negative comments that still offer constructive criticism are useful;
- Use "definitive" language, (e.g., "always","never","etc.");
- Include any piece of information that may identify you or other students;
- Include any piece of identifiable information for a college faculty or staff member;
- State your opinion as fact;
- Post a rating if you have not attended that college or university;
- Rate a facility more than one time per academic year;
- Reference existing comments or comments that have been deleted by our moderators;
- Post hyperlinks;
- Post in a language other than English. Comments must be written in English only.
- Use profanity, name-calling, and/or vulgarity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and/or physical disabilities;
The "Do Not" section of these Site Guidelines will be strictly enforced and the Site reserves all rights to delete or otherwise take appropriate action regarding any violations. If you see a rating that you believe violates these Site Guidelines, please click the red flag icon next to the comment and state the problem. Such comments will be evaluated by the Site's personnel.
Please note, all the reviews on this website are user submitted and should be treated only as opinions. They are not the opinions of RateMyCampus.com or any of its affiliates.
Please do not flag a rating just because you disagree with it.